Yugioh Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Shadows (Nick and Jeremy Only)

2 posters

Go down

In the Shadows (Nick and Jeremy Only) Empty In the Shadows (Nick and Jeremy Only)

Post by Nick Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:06 pm

Nick wonders the Shadow Realm. "So this is the Shadow Realm? This would be so cool if I didn't know I was gonna be trapped here forever!"
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Wallets
DP:
In the Shadows (Nick and Jeremy Only) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000In the Shadows (Nick and Jeremy Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster: Yubel

Back to top Go down

In the Shadows (Nick and Jeremy Only) Empty Re: In the Shadows (Nick and Jeremy Only)

Post by Jeremy Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:07 pm

As Nick was wondering around in the shadows he would hear a familiar voice.

"Is someone there. Anybody" called out the voice sounding weak but close.
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Number of posts : 175

Wallets
DP:
In the Shadows (Nick and Jeremy Only) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000In the Shadows (Nick and Jeremy Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster:

http://yugiohcentral.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

In the Shadows (Nick and Jeremy Only) Empty Re: In the Shadows (Nick and Jeremy Only)

Post by Nick Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:09 pm

"Huh? Hello? Who's there?" Nick said running where he thought he heard the voice.
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:10 pm

Nick would see Jeremy laying on the ground, his body looking thin and weak, as if he had not eaten or moved in days.

"Thank god you found me. My name is Jeremy and I have been here for quite some time. Please tell me you have one of the Sacred Items of the Shadows...please tell me you can get use out of this dreadful place."
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:12 pm

"Jeremy?" Nick leaned down. "But...I just saw you in the Realm of Light!"
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:13 pm

Jeremy seemed not to notice what Nick had said.

"So you don't have a Sacred Item then....I feel we will be trapped he for all of eternity then."
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:15 pm

"Wait...sacred item? Do you mean..." Nick healed up the Millenium Eye and Ring. "These?"
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:17 pm

A look of great excitement came over Jeremy's face. He stood...with what seemed a great amount of effort....and examined the ring and the eye.

"You have two...you have two...then we can both get home. Follow me."

And with that Jeremy began to walk as fast as he could, and in his current state that was not very fast, toward what seemed to be only more nothingness.
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:18 pm

Nick followed. "Um...where exactly are we going, Jer?"
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:20 pm

"To the door....we must go to the door."

After what seemed like forever Jeremy stopped and held out his hand. Suddenly there was a door in front of them that had not been there before.

"Give me the eye, I need the eye to get through the door. You must help me....Please"

His voice sounded scared. It was clear that he was afraid that Nick might not give him the eye and that he would be in the shadow realm forever.
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:21 pm

"Mmmokay" He gave Jeremy the eye. "But I expect it back once we get out of this place...and before you take off with it, remember that I could have let you stay in here for eternity..."

Last edited by Nick on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 pm

Jeremy reached up with his left hand and ripped his own eye of of its socket, throwing it to the ground screaming with pain as he did this. He then took the Millennium Eye and put it into the empty eye socket. He then turned to the door and touched it. Light purred into the shadows and he walked out of the door. The door closed behind him but remain where it was. Then a dark sounding voice called out.

"Only those who posses one of the Sacred Items may pass through this door. Touch the door and be judged."
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:25 pm

Nick stared at Jeremy. "Err...on second thought, you keep it..." Nick walked up to the door and touched it with his hand.
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:26 pm

The door opened just as it had before, revealing the exit from the shadow realm.
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Nick walked through the door, not knowing what was beyond it.
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Exiting the Shadow Realm seemed to have a rejuvenating effect of Jeremy. He no longer looked frail and week. In fact his muscles become much more defined and he seemed even stronger then the fake Jeremy that had been walking around, the Millennium Eye still if his eye socket. As Nick walked through the door Jeremy turned to look at him.

"Thank you, I may not know who you are but you rescued me from the shadows and for that I am in your debt. I only ask one more thing of you. I ask that you help me defeat the one who sealed me and took my form."
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:08 am

"Wait...so you're the REAL Jeremy...and...then...the one I saw was a fake...Well, I suppose you're my new partner! Don't worry, I am going to defeat the people who defeated us..." He said. "I've even constructed the ultimate Mecha Deck...well, I've come up with the plans, I've yet to create it."
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down