Yugioh Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck)))

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck)))

Post by jewel Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:42 pm

she nodded. "im not to sure, i suppsoe, but i really, wanna be a card desginer" she said blushing slightly.
jewel
jewel

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Wallets
DP:
Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck)))

Post by Jeremy Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:43 pm

"Well then Duel Academy is the place for you. They have art classes and all kinds of things to help you learn. Come one. This boat is headed there now and your gonna be on it." said Jeremy as he grabbed Jewel by the rist and pulled her with him onto the boat."

(Im just gonna continue this RP as if I had already won my entrance Duel because I already know I will... I'll just say I'm in Slifer Red)
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Number of posts : 175

Wallets
DP:
Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster:

http://yugiohcentral.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:46 pm

"No way! You too? Here...I made a Shin Set of cards when I was little! Here they are!"

Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) - Page 2 Ke-Shin

Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) - Page 2 Kai-Shin

Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) - Page 2 Shin

Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) - Page 2 UnionofBrothers
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 157

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster: Yubel

Back to top Go down

Post by jewel Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:48 pm

thats cool" she said smiling as she let jeremy lead her off. her boots hit the ground as she smiled slightly. squeezing the book in her hand.
jewel
jewel

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:53 pm

"Those are some sweet cards. I prefer dueling over designing though...and I think that shows because I beat you didn't I." Jeremy said as he got on the boat for Duel Academy. "Now I can't wait to see what kind of other duelist will be on the island."
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Number of posts : 175

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

http://yugiohcentral.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:38 pm

"We'd better hurry..." He said walking abored.
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 157

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster: Yubel

Back to top Go down

Post by jewel Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:41 pm

jewel walked aboard as she looked at the two boys smiling some* "so what do you boys wanna do?"
jewel
jewel

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2