Yugioh Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck)))

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) Empty Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck)))

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:32 pm

Nick stands with his Battle City Disk in front of the museum. "Alright, Jeremy, I won't lose this time! I'll go first, and I draw my six cards!" Nick smiled as he said. "I place one card face down and end my turn."
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Wallets
DP:
Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster: Yubel

Back to top Go down

Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) Empty Re: Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck)))

Post by Jeremy Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:36 pm

"That's your move. I draw...and summon my Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid in defense mode. Then I set two cards face down and end my turn. Now my druid forces the top two cards of my deck into the graveyard."

Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid - Attack = 1200/Defense = 1800

(this leaves me with 3 cards in my hand)
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Number of posts : 175

Wallets
DP:
Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster:

http://yugiohcentral.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck))) Empty Re: Duel In History (Nick ((Toons' Revenge)) vs Jeremy ((Lightsworn Deck)))

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:39 pm

"I draw! ...I activate Toon World. Witness a world of Toon Chaos! Then I activate my facedown quickspell card, Scapegoat, creating 4 Sheep Tokens (ATK - 0 DEF - 0) Next I place one card facedown, special summon my Toon Mermaid in Defense Mode (ATK - 1400 DEF - 1500), and end my turn."
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:47 pm

"I draw...and summon Gargath, Lightsworn Warrior. And I equip him with my Lightsworn Sabre. This increases his attack points by 700. Now Gargath, attack his Mermaid."

Gargath, Lightsworn Warrior - Attack = 1850 + 700 = 2550/Defense = 1300
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:50 pm

I activate my facedown trap! Magic Cylinder, causing 2550 LP Damage!
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:51 pm

"Sorry, but because of my Druid, no Lightsworn monster can be targeted by effects, so that cancels out your trap. Gargath, take that monster out."
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:52 pm

"Urk...fine...have you any other moves?""
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:00 pm

"No, that ends my turn and my monsters other effects activate. My Druid causes me to discard the top two cards from my deck. The Gargath does the same. So that's two for Druid and two for Gargath. But any other Lightsworn monsters sent to the grave by Gargath gives me a little more power, I get to draw a card for each one...and thats two, Wulf, Lightsworn Beast and Ehren, Lightsworn Monk. So I draw 2 cards and Wulf, Lightsworn Beasts effect activates. So because he was sent from the deck to the grave, I get to summon him to the field."

Wulf, Lightsworn Beast - Attack = 2100/Defense = 300

(This leaves me with 3 cards in my hand, 5 monsters in the graveyard and 3 monsters on the field as well as 2 face down cards)
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:01 pm

Fine, it's my turn...DRAW! I activate Shadow Toon, and I select your Wulf to take 2100 Damage to your life points!
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:03 pm

"Did you forget about my Druid. None of my Lightsworn monsters can be targeted by attacks, so your spell is now canceled."
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:06 pm

Nick grabbed his hair. "AGH! You...no matter what I do, I always fail...for now, since I have only one slot in my monster card zone, I summon Toon Alligator in Defense mode (ATK - 800 DEF - 1200) and end my turn..."
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:11 pm

"Its cool man...you just need to practice is all. My draw...And now, please help me in welcoming the most powerful card in my deck...Judgment Dragon. I can special summon him if I have at least 4 different Lightsworn monsters in the grave and I have 4. So I summon Judgment Dragon. Now I activate my dragons special ability. First I pay 1000 life points." said Jeremy and his life point counter dropped to 3000. "and now my dragon destroys every other card on the field other then himself. So say goodbye to your monsters, and the rest of your life points."
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:13 pm

Nick stood straight up, staring at the ground. "Finish me off...make it end like every other duel I've had..." Nick thought. "I...I guess the entrance exam to Duel Acadamy was a fluke..."
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:17 pm

"What makes you say that. you played well, but I just played better. Maybe if you stopped rushing into things, and practiced a little you would be much better. You need to think about your moves and try not to make mistakes. And if you do then things like this might not happen. Judgment Dragon attack his life points directly."

Judgment Dragon - Attack = 3000/Defense = 2600
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:21 pm

Nick's lifepoint counter dropped to 0. "I don't know, Jeremy...maybe it's just Sakumo and yourself...I've lost everytime to you guys." Nick stands up and walks towards a large ship. "Jeremy...I'm going to Duel Acadamy...and I'm not comming back until I'm a Ra Yellow..." He said. "Oh, and Jeremy...take this." Nick threw a card to Jeremy. When he looked at it, it was a Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon. "I know you can't use it...but think of it as a token of our friendship, it's my favorite and strongest card."
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:23 pm

"Thanks, I think I will take it." said Jeremy as he put the card in his deck case, but not actually in his deck. "And I'm taking my entrance exam in a few hours so maybe we will run into each other at duel academy."
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:25 pm

Nick nodded. "Yeah, maybe!" Nick turned and walked onto the ship. "I guess I'll see you at the Academy...Oh, speaking of Academy, it looks as if the written exam is almost due, I trust you turned it in?"
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:28 pm

"Yeah, I turned it in...but I don't know how well I did. I completely spaced on the fusion section and I forgot to even put anything down on the section on card speeds..." said Jeremy as he put his hand on the back of his head and closed his eyes innocently..."who knows, maybe we will be in the same dorm..."
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:30 pm

"Only if you become a Ra! Haha! And even if you become an Obelisk, it will be all the more reason for me to work harder!"
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jewel Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:31 pm

jewel walked up to the two boys smiling some. "why hello" she said a small book in her hand. anyone who knew her, new it was those drawing of cards she wanted to make. she smiled. "how are you two?" she said bowing slightly
jewel
jewel

Number of posts : 77

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:32 pm

"My name is Jeremy." said Jeremy as he lowered his hand again and re-opend his eyes to look at the new girl. "Whats your name?"
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:34 pm

"Hm? Oh...I'm fine, though I just lost...I'm Nicholas, but you can call me Nick."
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jewel Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:37 pm

jewel smiled bowing again lighting curtsying to the boys. "my name is jewel, and i really dont have a nick name, so what ever you decided to call me is fine, i suppsoe"
jewel
jewel

Number of posts : 77

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:38 pm

"I'll just call you Jewel. So Jewel, are you going to duel academy too?"
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:39 pm

"If so, prepare to face some tough duelists...trust me, I would know."
Nick
Nick

Wallets
DP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next