Yugioh Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promotion to Ra Yellow!

Go down

Promotion to Ra Yellow! Empty Promotion to Ra Yellow!

Post by Nick Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:34 pm

Nick is dueling a Ra Yellow student in the duel arena, the winner gets a promotion to the next dorm. "Come on, Brier, make your final move..."

Nick - 4000

Brier - 1150

Brier draws a card. "Fine, if you want to be so dissapointed! I activate Lightning Vortex, destorying your-" "Wrong! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon, destroying your Lightning Vortex! And remember; I have Dimensional Fissure out, that removes both of our cards, looks like you have 20 removed cards and I have 12..." "Gr...fine, I set a monster and end my turn." "Activate facedown trap, D.D. Dynamite, dealing 300 LP damage to you for each of your removed cards! you recieve 6000 damage to your lifepoints, I beleive I win..."

Nick - 4000 PERFECT WIN!!

Brier - 0000 Lose...

"Nicholas, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to the Ra Yellow dorm!" Chancellor Sheppord announced. "Go to Proffesser Sartyar in the Ra dorm for your uniform. Congratulations, and good luck!"

Nicholas Promotion - Ra Yellow
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Wallets
DP:
Promotion to Ra Yellow! Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Promotion to Ra Yellow! Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster: Yubel

Back to top Go down