Yugioh Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a freindly meeting

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

a freindly meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: a freindly meeting

Post by jewel Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:03 am

jewel nodded. "of course.. just let me check out this book" she said walking off.

not to long later she walked back her hand bag, full of books. "i found a few more" she said giggling. "sha'll we head out?" she said looking at jeremy. with a smile plastered on her face.
jewel
jewel

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Wallets
DP:
a freindly meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000a freindly meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:39 am

Nick wrote:All of a sudden, Jeremy heard a voice. "Hehe, shouldn't you be nicer? After all, he has the potential to defeat you!" The voice seemed to be comming from one of Jeremy's pockets.

((Aka only Jeremy can hear it, and it's a duel spirit...the Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon Nick gave you!))

The Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon appeared in front of Jeremy. "Hi! Remember me?"

Jeremy had an experience with duel spirits before as he used to see them so he wasn't surprised when the toon dragon started to talk to him. He heard Jewel say that she needed to check out the books and turn to the dragon. "He does not have the potential to defeat me. I already beat him and my deck has sense become much stronger, now go away before I burn your card."
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Number of posts : 175

Wallets
DP:
a freindly meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000a freindly meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster:

http://yugiohcentral.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:51 am

"I don't think Nick would like that! Besides, look what I found!" The Toon Dragon pointed down and on the ground was a "Toon Pack". "The old boss used to buy those all the time...I can sense that in that pack are the cards Toon World, Toon Mermaid, Toon Table of Contents, Toon Gemeni Elf, and Manga Ryu-Ran. They might help a little!" He said with a comic face.
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 157

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster: Yubel

Back to top Go down

Post by jewel Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:58 am

jewel walked back. "i found some more, sorry it took so long" she said as she smiled. "sha'll we head out?"
jewel
jewel

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakumo Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:11 pm

" well look who it is, Mr. Good two shoes, who thinks just cause i lost one duel, he can ignore me. Well, thanks for the advice on the plane, im pretty sure i never figured that out " said Sakumo stubornly." I'm out " said Sakumo as he walked out the door." see ya "
Sakumo
Sakumo

Number of posts : 62

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by jewel Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:21 pm

jewl blinked looking down then smilled slightly. "bye-sakumo-san!" she said waving as she looked at the other guys.
jewel
jewel

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:56 pm

Nick wrote:"I don't think Nick would like that! Besides, look what I found!" The Toon Dragon pointed down and on the ground was a "Toon Pack". "The old boss used to buy those all the time...I can sense that in that pack are the cards Toon World, Toon Mermaid, Toon Table of Contents, Toon Gemeni Elf, and Manga Ryu-Ran. They might help a little!" He said with a comic face.

Jeremy picked to pack up and instead of opening it he handed it to jewel.

"You can have this, I don't need it. But lets get going."

He started walking but turned in the opposite direction that sakumo was going, not heading for the plane.
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by jewel Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:09 pm

jewel blinked. "aren't you suppsoe to be going to the plane right?" she said as she walked after him a confused look she slide the pack of cards into her bag and looked at him.
jewel
jewel

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:15 pm

"Nope...I have a private chopper waiting for me this way. My family is very rich so I get things like that. I would rather just take the plane with the rest of the people, but my father thinks that is beneath me. He is always doing this kind of thing so I decided that it was just easier to do as he says instead of argue with him. You're more then welcome to come with me but if you would rather take the plane I will understand."
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by jewel Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:18 pm

jewel shook her head. "no i would like to come with you and get to talk to you more!" she said smiling as she took his rest and started to lead him off. "opps.. sorry i'm not sure witch way to go.." she said releasing his wrist from her grasp she bowed. "sorry, please show me the way"
jewel
jewel

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:32 pm

"Okay, its this way, on top of the kaiba corp building." said Jeremy and he took her hand and started to walk with her, leading her to the chopper.

(ooc: By taking your hand I meant it as a friend, and this topic will continue at duel academy)
Jeremy
Jeremy
Admin

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by jewel Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:36 pm

[[mmaky.. and i wasn't going to take it as anything else.. you wouldnt hook your chara up with mine... lol ^.^ ]]

haru smiled some as she let him lead the way.
jewel
jewel

Wallets
DP:
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2