Yugioh Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renjiro vs Nick at the Ra Yellow Dorm

2 posters

Go down

Renjiro vs Nick at the Ra Yellow Dorm Empty Renjiro vs Nick at the Ra Yellow Dorm

Post by Nick Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:54 pm

Nick lays is deck in his deck holder and activated his duel disk. "Alright, Ren, let's go!" Nick drew six cards. ""First, I set a monster, then I'll lay a face-down and end my turn."
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Wallets
DP:
Renjiro vs Nick at the Ra Yellow Dorm Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Renjiro vs Nick at the Ra Yellow Dorm Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster: Yubel

Back to top Go down

Renjiro vs Nick at the Ra Yellow Dorm Empty Re: Renjiro vs Nick at the Ra Yellow Dorm

Post by Renjiro Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:00 pm

renjiro placed his deck into his duel disk and then activated it. "Cool my go!. i summon 1 card face down in defence mode and place two face downs. I scarifice both those face down to summon Dark Magician Queen in attack mode. Now i activate her special effect allowing me to summon a card with dark magician in its name that i have in my hand and that happens to be a Dark magician. i place a face down as well. now as i have no cards in my hard Dark magician attack his face down monster"

1 face down defence monster it is unrevealed

Dark magician in attack mode atk = 2500 def = 2100

Dark magician queen attack mode atk = 3000 def = 2500

1 face down card either magic or trap as
Renjiro
Renjiro

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Wallets
DP:
Renjiro vs Nick at the Ra Yellow Dorm Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Renjiro vs Nick at the Ra Yellow Dorm Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster:

Back to top Go down