waiting for his return

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: waiting for his return

Post by Nick on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Nick stood up. If he thinks he can keep me away from this fight, he'd better think again...I was just faking being asleep, items repel other items... Nick looked down and grabbed the Millenium Rod. "I will return this later, but I need it now, Renjiro..." He said, standing back up and running towards Jeremy.
Nick

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Wallets
DP:
3000/3000  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster: Yubel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:44 pm

Renjiro was un affected by jeremys eye as the rod that he had now made it void but he acted asleep until Thanatos tried to take his deck but renjiro struggled and took them back before he dissapeared. as nick walked up to him and asked to borrow his rod he said "Yer go for it, show him what you've got!!"
Renjiro

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Wallets
DP:
3000/3000  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:21 pm

(last too posts are void. The millennium items do not always repel the others. case in point, when Nakura trapped Yugi's soul in the dark magician card during duelist kingdom. If Items repelled other items then Yugi would not have been sealed. The only reason that did not work 100 percent is because the Puzzle contained a second soul that could take over while Yugi was sealed. So the last two posts are void.)
Jeremy
Admin

Number of posts : 175

Wallets
DP:
3000/3000  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster:

View user profile http://yugiohcentral.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Kurai had waken up, looking around she saw that people were missing and started to wonder how she even fell asleep. "it must of been from the exationan..." she says to her self as she sits up, legs underneath her.
Kurai

Number of posts : 41
Location : i'm not really sure *looks aroundwith a puzzuled look*
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Wallets
DP:
3000/3000  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster: Magican's Valkyria

View user profile http://ifroeverloveyou.proboards102.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:32 am

OOC: Okay, someone REALLY needs to post here...

IC:

In his sleep, Nick was dreaming about seeing Thanatos and Jeremy duel. He jumped up and awoke from his dream. "GAH! Huh? Jeremy?" Nick slowly stood to his knees and looked around. He must have kept going! He thought. Nick got up and started running towards the top of the volcano, glancing at the ones on the ground, and catching a quick glimps of the Millenium Rod. Aw man! Now I have to find a way to get it back from TWO other people! Nick shakes his head and starts running faster. There's more things to worry about right now... "Jeremy!!!"

Currently : Infused with Yubel
Nick

Number of posts : 157

Wallets
DP:
3000/3000  (3000/3000)
Spirit Monster: Yubel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content